FAST BLAST LIQUIDATION!
Sunday, October 14th, Noon to 2pm
Items marked $100 & above 50% off (Or Best Offer by 2pm)& items marked below $100, 75% OFF!
Charming Waldo Home (on the market soon)
104 E. 73rd St., 64114 (One Block E. of Main)MAP LINK
- Ladies Contemporary Style Clothes & Accessories - MANY NWT Designer & Popular Brands
- Clothes Mostly Sm-Med, Some Lg: Lucky Brand, Banana Republic, Alfani, Vince Camato & More
- Shoes & Boots, 8ish Med: Manolo Blahnik, Vince Camuto, Calvin Klien, Banana Republic, Franco Sarto, Lucky Brand,
- Handbags: Kate Spade, Vera Bradley, Coach, Betsy Johnson, Isabella Fiore
- Fun Newer Costume Jewelry, Like Above
- Vintage Dayton Mdl 166 Candy Scale, Other Vintage Measurement Instruments
- Kitchen Storage Island w/ Drop-leaf Table Top, Locking Casters
- Teak Media Cabinets
- Original Watercolors
- Framed LE Prints (Many David Bigelow Rabbit Lithographs)
- MANY Décor Items,
- Beatrix Potter Schmid Music Boxes
- Rabbit & Cat Motif Items
- Silverplate Hollowware
- Wilton Dishware
- China Sets & Cup & Saucer Collection
- Large Glazed Ceramic & Other Planters, Garden Décor & Accessories
- Patio Furniture: Expansion Iron Round Top Table (42"), Spring Chairs, Two Vintage Chaise Lounges
- Kitchen Utensils
- Ladies Roller Skates
- Some Kids Sport & Activity Items
- Much Misc. Not Listed
- ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PICKED UP BY SUNDAY EVENING. Buyers are responsible for the packing and moving of purchases.
- Precious metals, jewelry, etc. are not on sale site outside of sale hours
- All bags are subject to inspection upon request.
- Please watch your step. We care about your well-being, but are not responsible for accidents and for you not paying attention.
- Cash, checks with identification (backed up by DoubleCheck), MC, Visa, AMX ($10 Minimum) accepted.
- Prices are not released prior to sale.
- Items are priced as marked and will be discounted incrementally as the sale continues.
- At any time written bid offers on items priced $75 and above may be submitted and if the bid is accepted, the bidder will be notified, if and when the bid is accepted.
- Remember, when you place a bid, it is a binding agreement .
- The objective is to EMPTY the house! By the end of the sale, all offers will be considered.
ADVANCE NOTICES VIA EMAIL
To receive advance confidential email notices of sales, send a request via “Contact Us” on this website.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kathe Kaul, and lots of GREAT help!