WONDERFUL MISSION HILLS SALE
2703 W. 66th Terrace, Mission Hills 66208
(Southwest corner of 66th Terrace and Belinder between State Line and Mission Road)
November 13th & 14th, Thur.-Fri. 9-5
Closeout Friday, objective is to sell out.
This is a pristine home filled with a wide variety of quality furnishings and collectibles gathered from travels and family antique collecting.
Picture gallery just updated!
FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
Chateau Rose Sterling, Eight Piece Service for Twelve w/ Fourteen Serving Pieces (110 Total), w/ Case, by Alvin, Vintage Set in Excellent Condition
Pr. of Lovely Old Brass & Cut Crystal Sconces & Two Brass & Crystals Chandeliers
Antique French Regulator Clock, Medaille De Argent 1889, Cast Brass Oval Frame, Beveled Glass w/ Floral Painted Porcelain Dial, Open Escapement, 11"H
Vintage Santon French Clay Figurines
19th, / 20th Cent Japanese Samurai Sitting Warrior Dolls, Gofun
GARDEN & PATIO
- Nice Selection of Vintage & New Country French Furniture Including Pr. Wood Frame Bergere Chairs & Single Upholstered Chairs w/ Down Upholstery, Side Chairs, Rush Seat Ottoman w/ Cushion
- Country Fr. Style Large Floral Carved Oak Armoire/Entertainment Center, Paned Sides, 52"W x 27"D x 87"H
- Wonderful Vintage French Entry Table, Brass w/ Rectangular White Marble Top, Filigree Apron, Square Legs, Beveled Glass Shelf, Scrolled Feet, 24"W x 12"D x 31-1/2"H
- Soft Chocolate Brown Leather Chippendale Wingback Recliner w/ Brass Hobnail Trim by Bradington & Young
- Majestic Dark Leather Queen Sleigh Bed with Newer Pillow-top Mattress
- Lg. Carved Teak Lighted Cabinet on Chest, Arched Top, Beveled Glass Doors Over Four Drawer Chest Raised on Heavily Carved Cabriole Legs w/ Massive Claw & Ball Feet, 60"W x 88"H, 28"D (three sections for moving)
- Henredon Queen Anne Style Four-drawer Chest, 29-1/2"W x 18"D x 28"H
- High Back Sofa, Serpentine Crest & Arms, Cream Brocade Upholstery, By Century, 96"W x 36"D x 41"H
- Pr. Queen Anne Wingback Chairs
- Pr. Sheraton Style Lamp Tables, Double Drawer Front, Flanked by Marquetry Medallions, Burl Top w/ Ebony String Inlay & Satinwood Crosshatch Band, Tapered Legs w/ Spade Feet by Hekman, 13"W x 21"D x 23"H
- Kidney Shaped Loveseat, Single Down Cushion, 56"W
- Antique Oak Double Glass Door Cabinet, 42"W x 13-1/2"D x 70"H
- Ant. Oak Parlor Table, Square w/ Rounded Corners, Heavy Turned & Splayed Legs, Lg. Metal Claw & glass Ball Feet, 28" x 28"W x 29"H
- Fine Victorian Washstand, Walnut w/ Burl Relief , Turned & Fluted Corners, White Marble Top, Candle Stands & Shaped Backsplash, Towel Bars w/ Metal Brackets on Side, Brass & Wood Stirrup Pulls, 35"W x 20"D x 30"H
- Rose Marble Top European Victorian Parlor Table, Original Wood Castors, 32"W x 24"D x 28"H
- Victorian Rocking Chair, Caned Seat & Back
- Fireplace Mantel, Carved Lion Posts, Top of Black Marble w/ Inlaid Brass Band. 40"W x 10-1/2"D x 40"H
- Antiqued Brass Box-Frame Cocktail Table w/ Glass Top & Shelf, 31" X 31"W x 16"H
- Mahogany Bow-front Kneehole Desk, Center Drawer Flanked By Three Drawers, Oval Brass Medallion Pulls
- Pr. Open Armchairs, Black Lacquer w/ Carved and Colorfully Painted Feather & Bow Back
- Upholstered Rolled Arm Club Chairs
- Woven Wicker & Rattan Table Base w/ 54"Dia 1/2" Ogee Edge Glass Top, Four Scroll Armed Chairs
- Large Cast & Wrought Base Console Table, Serpentine Front, Acanthus Leaf Skirt & Knees, Scrolled Feet, Travertine Marble Top, 61"W x 21"D x 34"H
- Wrought Iron Base Console Table/Wi27 Bottle Wine Rack, Marble Veneer Top, 50"W x 17"D x 13-1/2"H
- Many Antique Occasional and Side Chairs
- Lg. Tufted Brown Leather Ottoman on Casters
- Handmade Tabriz Wool & Silk Blend Rug, 8' x 10'
- A Variety of Large Mirrors
- Ant. Drop-leaf Table, Five Turned Legs, Original Casters
- Ant. Humpback Steamer Trunk
Stay out of the cold! The patio furnishings are enclosed in a clean, heated garage.
SILVER & OTHER SERVICE WARE
- Garden Statuary, Stands, inc. Pr. 29"H Foo Dogs
- Lg. Oval Patio Table, Brown Powder Coated Aluminum Frame, Colored Stone Tile Veneer, Umbrella, Six High Back Arm Chairs, Table 42"W x 80"L
- Other Garden & Patio Furnishings & Accessories
ART & COLLECTIBLES
- More Sterling & Much Silver-plate Hollowware & Flatware - Holiday Entertaining Time is Here
- Nippon Chocolate Set
- Variety of Other Food Service Items
- Note that precious metals and other valuables are not on the premise except during sale hours.
CLOTHING, JEWELRY, ACCESSORIES & LINENS
- Large Cobalt & White Antique Meissen Urn
- Framed Ballet Plaster Relief (& Other Ballet Appreciation Items)
- Framed Wyeth Prints
- Sailboats in Bay Watercolors
- Sets of Framed Antique Lithographs
- Many Other Nice Framed Prints & Photos,
- Cast Bronze & Brass Figurals, Boxes
- Colorful Painted Carved Wood Masks From Ecuador, Beaded Masks from Mexico, Kifwebe Mask From Ghana
- Many Items Collected from Word Travels
- Bronze Shelf Clock, Cameo Detail, 19th C. Benedict Mfg. Co Waterbury CT, 5"H
- Eastlake Mantle Clock, Wm. L Gilbert "Mahuta" w/ Original Paper Label, Walnut, Reeded Frame w/ Carved Crest, Coil Chime, Pendulum Overlaid w/ Brass Leaves, 11"W x 4-1/2"D x 19"H
- Wonderful Gala & Better Ladies Clothing inc. Designers Alberto Makali, C. Dior , Escada, Unguro, …
- Wedding Gown w/ Long Train
- Some Fine & Costume Jewerly
- Ladies Accessories inc., Black Leather Gucci Shoulder Bag
- Quality, New, Vintage, & Antique Linens
LOTS OF ITEMS NOT LISTED
FORMAT & PRICING
- Four ShelfTech System, Six-Shelf Chrome Bakers Racks w/ Locking Castors, 48"W x 76"
- Miscellaneous Electronics
Buyers are responsible for the packing and moving of purchases prior to the conclusion of the sale unless special arrangements are made.
Day one items are priced as marked, however alternative bid offers on items priced $75 and over will be considered at the end of the first day and accepted bids/bidders at that time will be notified. Remember, bids are binding responsibility.
The second day items will be discounted, generally 25% off items $75 and above, and 50% off items below $75. As the sale progresses, alternative bids will be continually evaluated and winners notified. The objective is to EMPTY the house! Go ahead and give it your best shot!