Multiple Generation Family Collector of "Many Things"
House So Full, Sale Spans Four Days in Two Parts.
8033 Lee Blvd., Leawood, KS 66206
Sun, March 11, 10am to 4pm
LAST DAY & GREAT DISCOUNTS!
GREAT COLLECTIBLES ADDED FOR PART 2 - SAT. & SUN.
Part 2 Items, Tiered Discount Sunday
Part I Items 75% Off Sunday
Emphasis On: Books, Ephemera, Sheet Music. LPs & CDs Recordings (Jazz. Pop, American Songbook), MUCH Glass, Framed & Unframed Art, Frames, Dairy Collectibles, Primitive Kitchenware, Vintage Linens & Clothing, Holiday. Much on Local & Regional History, Lots of Fund Smalls. Much not pictured.
PART 2 ITEMS ARE ACCORDINGLY INDICATED IN THE PICTURES AS WELL.
Please Read Important Details at the Bottom of the Listing
Item listing will be updated removing sold items and photos, to the best of our ability, as the sale progresses
BOOKS & EPHEMERA
- HUGE Collection (Over 2,000) of Books Inc.:
- Hundreds of First Editions (Mostly in Part 2)
- Old & Rare Classics: James Whitcomb Riley & Many More (Mostly in Part 2)
- Much Western Americana, Civil War, KC Jazz, KC, Missouri, Kansas & Indian History & Interest (Parts 1 & 2)
- Loads of Vintage Kansas City & Missouri History (Parts 1 & 2)
- Specialty Books: Many Miniature, Leather-bound, Fine Illustrated & Autographed, Children’s (Mostly in Part 2)
- History of Randolph County, Indiana (Part 2)
- Three Vol. History of Kansas City (Part 2)
- Signed Limited Ed. Thomas Hart Benton (Part 2)
- Signed Harry S. Truman Autobiography (Part 2
- Great Ephemera Incl.:
- Extraordinary Collection of Antique Valentines (Part 2)
- Over 1,000 Vintage Postcards (All 4 Days)
- Lots of Fun Misc. Ephemera
- Framed & Unframed Original & Print Art, Much in Regional & History Subjects (All 4 Days) W/ Fosua On Regional Artists inc.: Robert Bailey, Bob Holloway, ...
- Jean Boyer (Fr.) Landscapes & More! (All 4 Days)
- Old KC Photos (All 4 Days)
- Art & Photo Picture Frames (All 4 Days)
- Recorded: 100's of 33rpm, (Great Collectibles in Part 2) CDs as Well: Vintage Jazz, American Songbook, Pop (Parts 1 & 2)
- Fine Vintage Sheet Music by the 100's (All 4 Days)
- Books on Music (Parts 1 & 2)
WIDE VARIETY & QUANTITY OF COLLECTIBLES
- "Udderly" Fun Collection of Dairy Related Items & Memorabilia: Many Bottles, Caps, Advertising, Separator & More (All 4 Days)
- Primitive & Vintage Kitchenware: Cookie Cutters, Utensils, Baking & Cookware, Fruit Jars, Canning, Other Bottles (All 4 Days)
- Collectible Pottery: Rookwood, Roseville, Roycroft, Weller, Shawnee, McCoy & Others (Parts 1 & 2)
- Large Bisque Porcelain w/ Gold, Capodimonte Figurine "The Scholar" Writing in Book w/ Quill Pen, 612/500 9.5" (Part 2)
- Some Prussia, Nippon, Other Porcelain
- Noritake Demitasse Set, Allure #586 (Part 2)
- Lady Head Vases (All 4 Days)
- Loads of Fenton & Fostoria (Parts 1 & 2)
- Huge Collection of Fostoria Americana (All 4 Days)
- King's Crown (All 4 Days)
- Large Collection of Other Old Pattern & Other Glass (All 4 Days)
- Carmel Slag (Part 2)
- Carnival Glass: Patterns inc. Grape & Cherry (Part 2)
- Fire King Iridescent Peach Lusterware (All 4 Days)
- Paperweight Collection (All 4 Days)
- MANY Salt Cellars, Butters, Toothpick Holders, Egg Cups, Salt/Pepper & Sugar/Cream Sets (All 4 Days)
- Figurals in Glass, China, Wood & Metal: People & Animals (All 4 Days)
- Bookend Collection (Part 2)
- Sterling Souvenir Spoons, Coin Silver & Silver-plate Hollowware, Flatware (All 4 Days)
- Several Ant. Photo Albums, Tin-types in Cases, Other Antique Photos, Thermoplastic Frames, Leather Cases (Part 2)
- Ant. Stereoscope Pictures inc. Soldiers, Hunting, Dogs/Pups, Children (Part 2)
- Sports: Baseball & Other Cards, Royals & Other Memorabilia (Parts 1 & 2)
- Tobacciana Incl.: Dunhill Sterling Service Lighter & Tender Pistol, Smoking Accessories, Boxes, Tins, Pipes (Part 2)
- Ashtray Collection (Parts 1 & 2)
- Military: USQMC Bowl; Vietnam Air Force Caps, Quilted Jackets & More (Parts 1 & 2)
- TWA Items (All 4 Days)
- Mantle Clocks (Parts 1 & 2)
- Vintage Kiger & Co. Thermometer (Part 2)
- Vintage & Ant. Trunks, Luggage (All 4 Days)
- Vintage Board Games, Playing Cards (All 4 Days)
- Playboy Bunny "Toll" Scandia House 6.5"H 1965 (Part 2)
- Perfume Bottles & Decanters (All 4 Days)
- Some Old Farm Homestead Found Arrowheads (All 4 Days)
LINENS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES, SEWING
- Antique Quilts & Vintage Linens (Parts 1 & 2)
- Tea Towels, Tablecloths inc. Crochet, Embroidered (All 4 Days)
- Costume Jewelry (All 4 Days)
- Vintage Ladies Clothing, Aprons, Hats (All 4 Days)
- Men’s Ties
- Sewing Machines: Antique Davis & Vintage Singer in Stands (All 4 Days)'
- Vintage Sewing Notions (All 4 Days)
ARTS & CRAFTS, MINIATURES, DOLLS, GAMES
- Much Miniature House Building Materials & Furnishings (All 4 Days)'
- Vintage Games, Dolls Dollhouse (All 4 Days)'
- Many Colored Pencils, Paper, Patterns, for Illustration (All 4 Days)'
- Craft Supplies (All 4 Days)
FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- Substantial Oak Rocker, Late 19th Cent. (All 4 Days)
- Federal Style Buffet, Mahogany, Deep Drawer Over Drawer & Shelved Cabinets, w/ Brass Bail Drawer Pulls, 54"W x 20"D x 36"H (All 4 Days)'
- Mahogany Duncan Phyfe Styled Drop-leaf Table w/ Two Leaves, 42"W x 25" Folded, 56" Leaves Up Plus Leaves (All 4 Days)
- Six Dining Chairs (All 4 Days)
- Mahogany Full Size Bed, Arched Headboard, Arched & Curved Footboard, c 1930's (Newer Box Springs) (All 4 Days)
- Silver Chest, Silvercloth Lined Top Compartment Over Four Drawers Raised on Legs (All 4 Days)
- Antique Rocking "Mammy" Bench (All 4 Days)
- Console Stereo w/ Working Records Player, 1960's Magnavox (All 4 Days)
- Assortment of Chests, Coffee & Side Tables, Variety of Chairs, Rockers & Stools, Vanity, Book Cases, Desks, Lamps (All 4 Days)
- Lighting incl. Oil & Other Lamps (All 4 Days)
TOOLS & APPLIANCES
- Tools Inc. Some Vintage (All 4 Days)
- Spring is Coming at Last! Some Gardening Tools & Supplies (All 4 Days)
- Kenmore 30" Refrigerator, 2003 (All 4 Days)
- Whirlpool Washer & Electric Dryer (All 4 Days)
- Whirlpool Self Cleaning Electric Oven/Stove, 30" (All 4 Days)
- Small Household & Kitchen Appliances (Parts 1& 2)
- Office Supplies, Journal Books, LOTS of Cards & Stationary (All 4 Days)
- Many Baskets (All 4 Days)
- Holiday, Vintage to Newer inc. Much Liberty Falls & Other Village Structures (All 4 Days)
AND MUCH MISC.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY FOR THE UNIQUE FORMAT OF THIS SALE.
- Prices are not released prior to the opening of the sale.
- This is a smaller house and very full. At any time, ENTRY MAY BE RESTRICTED for a time if necessary to the number to maintain comfortable and safe capacity.
- Please Respect, One Way Entry & Exit.
PART 1 - "WHITE TAGS"
- "White Tag" Items 75% off on Sunday.
PART 2 - "BLUE TAGS"
- Items added to the sale Saturday, discounted Sunday. Starting at %25 Off for Items $75 & above & Items Under $75, 75% OFF!
- Written offers on items priced $75 and over will be considered. Accepted bids/bidders will be notified if and when bids are accepted. Remember, when you place a bid, it is a binding agreement .
The objective is to EMPTY the house!
- Cash, checks with identification (backed up by DoubleCheck), MC, Visa, AMX ($10 Minimum) accepted.
- All bags are subject to inspection upon request.
- Buyers are responsible for the packing and moving of purchases prior to the conclusion of the sale unless special arrangements are made.
- Please watch your step. We care about your well-being, but are not responsible for accidents and for you not paying attention.
- Overland Park early April. Great Sale in Designer’s Home, Emphasis on Fine & French.
- Several other sales with dates to be determined coming soon.
We look forward to seeing you SOON!
Kathe Kaul, and lots of GREAT help!